Professional Billing Solutions Limited (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) understand that your personal data is entrusted to us and fully respects your right to privacy. Personal data about you on this website will not be collected without your knowledge and permission.
This statement relates to the privacy practices of Professional Billing Solutions Limited and how we collect and process your personal data.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices in respect of your personal data and privacy.
This notice applies to all users of our website.
Who we are?
For the purpose of Data Protection Laws, the data controller is Professional Billing Solutions Limited of Camburgh house, 27 New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent, United Kingdom, CT1 3DN and a Company Registered in England Number: 09954541
What information do we collect?
We will collect no personally identifying information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us. If you visit our website, we may automatically collect and process data if you:
- Fill in forms
- Subscribe to our services
- Share material
- Request further information
- Contact us or report a problem with our website
- Complete surveys
- Apply for a job
- Make online payments
- Carry out a transaction
- Name, postal address, billing address, phone number, email address
- Name, postal address, billing address, phone number, email address of your next of kin
- Details of any staff members
- Any form of correspondence we may have had with you
- Payment information
- Information from surveys
How do we use personal information?
We only use your personal data for the purposes for which you have given us your explicit consent to use it. Your personal data may be used for:
- Personalisation of content, business information or user experience
- Account set up and administration
- Delivering marketing and events communication
- Carrying out surveys
- Internal research and development purposes
- Providing information, goods and services
- Responding to requests
- Legal obligations (e.g. prevention of fraud)
- Meeting internal audit requirements
- Notification of any changes to products or services
- Supporting your healthcare professional
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
If you do not want your browser to accept cookies, you can turn off the cookie acceptance option in your browser settings. Disabling cookie support may prevent this website from functioning properly and you may not be able to utilise fully all of its features and information.
How to contact us?
Should you have any queries on concerns about your privacy or any of the issues covered in this statement, please email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1494 416411